Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kellyscorner

Default Looking for Rental lease agreement template

Hello,

I'm trying to find a rental lease agreement template. Wasn't successful in
searching the online templates, although I found many other useful documents.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Leases are legal documents so your best bet would be to consult an attorney.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kellyscorner" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm trying to find a rental lease agreement template. Wasn't successful in
searching the online templates, although I found many other useful
documents.

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As it happens, I recently typed one for a client. I can't say that's what
you would want, but it's something to start with. Send me your email address
if you're interested.

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 11:29 PM
Retail rental lease agreement template lharinro Microsoft Word Help 1 December 5th 05 04:50 PM
Working agreement template L Coleman Microsoft Word Help 0 November 1st 05 11:21 PM
vacation property lease agreement template pluG Microsoft Word Help 0 November 1st 05 09:14 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM