Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
REP REP is offline

Default Anyone have a Real Estate Client Fact Sheet?

I am looking for a Word document to use for information I have collected on a
Client and use it as a fact sheet.
Lucas437 Lucas437 is offline
Junior Member

To find Phuket real estate I agonized for a long time because I couldn't find exactly what I needed. But luckily, after taking advice, I turned to a company that helped me a lot. With an impressive portfolio of apartments, houses, villas, land and even commercial properties around the world, they cater to each client's unique needs and preferences. World Estate is my choice!