Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Koja Koja is offline

Default Automatic coloring of table cells

Hi JT,
No, I have not tried re-installing Word... I will try 1st) re-installing
just Word; then 2nd) Reinstalling the entire Office Package.

I was also thinking today (dangerous, I know) that I purchased "Office Pro
Plus Win32" through the Univ. of Phoenix as a student package. Do you think
there is any tie there?

Thanks again...
Koja

"JT" wrote:

I'm trying to play with the settings on my clients PC remotly, so far, to no
avail. Koja, have you tried removing work from office only while leaving the
other programs in. Then rebooting and reinstalling word again? I will have to
wait to try this on monday when i'll be on site. I'm hoping some setting will
or glitch will be reset. Other clients in the office do not seem to exibit
the same behavior, even ones with a similar setup....still trying to figure
out how to fix this....

JT