Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aaa2008 aaa2008 is offline

Default the sybmols

when I went to insert Symbols in word2003
I Go to insert then Symbols next the symbols not view as picture to see and
select
but the symbols view in word when I click to any one

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See if this article helps:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/missingmenusetc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"aaa2008" wrote in message
when I went to insert Symbols in word2003
I Go to insert then Symbols next the symbols not view as picture to see
and
select
but the symbols view in word when I click to any one

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

It's certainly available in my version of Word 2007.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"aaa2008" wrote in message

when I went to insert Symbols in word2003
I Go to insert then Symbols next the symbols not view as picture to see
and
select
but the symbols view in word when I click to any one-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The Special Characters tab appears in the Symbols dialog in my copy of Word
2007. Are you actually opening the dialog via More Symbols...? I get the
same result from the Insert Symbol button I've added to the QAT.