Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
just sassy

Default print preview fine but prints field codes - alt f9 doesn't solve

Hi - anyone else having this issue?

The field codes toggle is off. The print preview is fine but, the document
prints with field codes.

I don't know why this started occuring but I cannot for the life of me get
it to stop.

someone please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the Print tab and uncheck
the Field codes box in the Include with document section of the dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP