Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alison Alison is offline

Default extra print pages

Hello,
could you tell me how to prevent an extra page being printed with
information regarding the template of the printed page. It is such a waste
of paper
thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word 2007 - Pizza Button Word Options Display Printing Options
Uncheck 'Print Document Properties'

Word before 2007 - Tools Options Print Uncheck 'Document Properties'