Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JM[_2_] JM[_2_] is offline

Default How do I activate the voice or sound input in word?

I want to be able to dictate to the computer and have it write in word
whatever I say. I know there is a feature in word that does this, and I think
it's called something like voice or sound input, but can't seen to find it.
Does someone know how I can activate this feature?
Thanks!
Jen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JM[_2_] JM[_2_] is offline

I'm using Vista and Microsoft 2007. I don't have Tools as an option on my
menu bar. Is there another way to reach this function?

"Peter A" wrote:

In article ,
says...
I want to be able to dictate to the computer and have it write in word
whatever I say. I know there is a feature in word that does this, and I think
it's called something like voice or sound input, but can't seen to find it.
Does someone know how I can activate this feature?
Thanks!
Jen

Tools, Speech.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers