Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dougpryde dougpryde is offline

Default I want to get rid of four pages from a twenty page document

I have a twenty page word document How do I get rid of the complete pages
from 12 to 16 for example
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

The same way you delete anything else from a document. Select the text and
press Delete.

Word really doesn't work with units of Pages - it merely displays what it
has as pages (in Print Layout View) according to the current printer
settings. You must determine the particular content to be deleted yourself.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"dougpryde" wrote in message
I have a twenty page word document How do I get rid of the complete pages
from 12 to 16 for example

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jun 10, 1:04*am, dougpryde
wrote:
I have a twenty page word document How do I get rid of the complete pages
from 12 to 16 for example

Reduce the font size by 25%.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article ,
says...
I have a twenty page word document How do I get rid of the complete pages
from 12 to 16 for example

Select the pages, making sure to get all the content, and press Del.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers