Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
I need help??? I need help??? is offline

Default How can I find a document that I closed without saving?

I was working on a word document and I accidently closed it with out saving
it, is there anyway to retreive the document????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you did not save it, there is nothing to retrieve.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"I need help???" I need wrote in message
I was working on a word document and I accidently closed it with out saving
it, is there anyway to retreive the document????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article , =?Utf-
8?B?SSBuZWVkIGhlbHA/Pz8=?= I need
says...
I was working on a word document and I accidently closed it with out saving
it, is there anyway to retreive the document????

Only from your own memory.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers