Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roger Roger is offline

Default in TO: when you type a letter a list pops up. how to delete names

In my TO: when I type a letter a list pops up with e-mail addresses in it to
select from.
alot of them are old and no longer valid.
How do I get the bad ones out?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roger Roger is offline

Default in TO: when you type a letter a list pops up. how to delete na

thanks;
but there's no delete selection in any of the drop down boxes.

"Roger" wrote in message
In my TO: when I type a letter a list pops up with e-mail addresses in it
select from.
alot of them are old and no longer valid.
How do I get the bad ones out?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roger Roger is offline

when I press the delete button the address goes away, but it is still in the
drop down list, the idea is to remove it from the drop down list.

Thanks
Rgoer

"Roger" wrote in message
In my TO: when I type a letter a list pops up with e-mail addresses in
it
select from.
alot of them are old and no longer valid.
How do I get the bad ones out?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you press Delete with the unwanted address highlighted in the list it
should be removed from the list.