ibo

Default how can i print 3x5 cards

i would like to print 3x5" cards on lexmarkoptra e312 laser printer.How can I
create word document and format it to print on a 3x5 card.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Chuck Davis

Read the printer's User's Manual to see if it will accommodate your
requirement. Then choose Page Setup from the File menu and specify the paper
size.