Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Maxwell

Default email a merge letter to filtered contacts

I'm trying to email a Word letter (with logo in header) to a group of
filtered contacts. I did a test run sending to myself using the "merge to
email" function but it didn't look anything like the original letter and
didn't show the logo.

What am I doing wrong?

Tx,
Bruce
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You will need to send the letter as an attachment.

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

I am currently developing an addin for WordXP or 2003 that would automate
the creation of the individual attachments. If you are using one of those
versions of Word and would like to try it, send me an email.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP