SlayerOfAxes

Default activate on new computer

i bought ms office 2003 on my old computer. i got rid of that one and bought
a new computer. i tryed puuting msword 2002 on this new computer. it asked me
to activate it. then it said that it was already activated on my old
computer. now i only have 49 uses of msword2002? how do i activate my msword
2002 on my new computer??

Whether this is Office 2003 or XP (2002), you may need to activate by phone,
explaining that you are no longer using the computer on which Office was
originally installed. Note, however, that if this is an OEM version (came
installed on the old computer), it is not licensed for another machine.

news