Changing the From email addrews in a mail merge

Old July 18th 05, 06:29 PM
Sarah

Default Changing the From email addrews in a mail merge

I working on a mail merge but i need to either block the email address that
the mail merge is coming from or I need to be able to choose a different
email it sent from. I have access to 5 or 6 email address and we're trying
to send this out through an email that's not our personal but a group email
address that I have access to. Is there away I can do this?

Old July 19th 05, 06:05 AM
Graham Mayor

The simplest plan is to set the required e-mail account as the default
e-mail account for the duration of the merge.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org