Word Mail Merge with Outlook Business Contact Manager

Old November 30th 05, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word Mail Merge with Outlook Business Contact Manager

I am trying to create a mail merge using the contacts from my Outlook
Business Contact Manager. However only the name and phone number shows up,
not the address. How can I set the address to link as well? Thanks in
advance for your help.
Old November 30th 05, 08:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Initiate the mailmerge from Outlook.

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.