how do I draw a verticle line down the middle of my word document.

Old December 6th 04, 12:03 AM
Rick

Default how do I draw a verticle line down the middle of my word document.

Please tell me how I put a Line down the middle of my word document ? Thank
You.
Rick.
Old December 6th 04, 12:19 AM
tjtjjtjt

Here are two possibilities:

Are you dividing the text into two Columns? If so, when you go into Format |
Columns you can choose to have a line between Columns.

You could also set a Bar Tab at the the center of your document with Format
| Tabs. Be sure to check your margins first.

tj

Old December 6th 04, 01:33 AM

A third way is just to use a drawing line. If you want it to appear on every
page, you can anchor it to the header. If you want text divided on either
side of the line, however, you should be using either newspaper-style
columns (with the line between) or a table (with a border set between the
columns).