Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jerz Jerz is offline

Default Document won't open on first page

When I open my saved document it opens on the second page and not the
first/title page. This may have to do with the fact that the first pg. does
not have its pg. # visible or that it's header differs from the rest of the
document. How can I change this so that it opens to the first page? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

A Word document always opens at the top of the file unless there is an
AutoOpen macro forcing it to a different location.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jerz" wrote in message
When I open my saved document it opens on the second page and not the
first/title page. This may have to do with the fact that the first pg.
does
not have its pg. # visible or that it's header differs from the rest of
the
document. How can I change this so that it opens to the first page? Thank
you!

BelleAB31 BelleAB31 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
I have exactly the same problem. I am the only user of my computer, and haven't set up any macros.
ablair69 ablair69 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz View Post
When I open my saved document it opens on the second page and not the
first/title page. This may have to do with the fact that the first pg. does
not have its pg. # visible or that it's header differs from the rest of the
document. How can I change this so that it opens to the first page? Thank you!
I am having the same problem and there are NO macros in my document. Does anyone know how to resolve?

selenaoh123 selenaoh123 is offline
Junior Member

In the "Navigation" wordle unlimited section, check the "Different First Page" option. This will allow you to have a different header/footer on the first page.
ablair69 ablair69 is offline
Junior Member

The appearance of the header is not the issue. The question is how to get the document that does not have macros to open to the first page.
Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

Default information

Proper lighting not only helps with visibility but can create an ambiance that can encourage motivation and focus during workouts. In this blog post, we will explore the best lighting options for a home gym. best home gym fan