HowdeeDoodee HowdeeDoodee is offline
Junior Member

Default Is There A Way To Build A Macro To Open, Process, Save, And Close A Number Of Files

I have 4000 files in one directory.
Each file requires I run ten macros to process the file.
Is there a way to --
1. Open A File
2. Run the ten macros (or a combination of the ten)
3. Save the file
4. Close the file
5. Go to the next file in the directory and repeat

Thank you in advance for your replies.