Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reggie Reggie is offline

Default Merge field length limitation

Is there any way to circumvent the limit on characters I can enter into a
mail merge field? It looks as thought he limit is set at 255 characters
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?UmVnZ2ll?=,

Is there any way to circumvent the limit on characters I can enter into a
mail merge field? It looks as thought he limit is set at 255 characters

Which version of Word? And how are you entering the text (what commands are
you using to get the interface for entering the text)?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org