Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Liela

Default Weird instances of Normal Failure (corruption)

Ok I have a weird one here. I have had several users open word documents and
while they are working in them, they freeze and have to restart. Upon
further investigation I found that in each case there was a small square in
the users document and that same square appears even when the user opens a
new document. So when I attempted to replace the users normal template, the
user did not have a normal template. I know it sounds crazy but it's true.
So I copied a Normal.dot template from another location and the users worked
fine. Now, please note I am NOT working in a vanilla Word environment. We
are running on a Thin Client Server in a Citrix environment with several home
made macros to produce certain things in Word. Any help anyone could be
would be great!

Thanks!