TomC

Default Avery Labels 5161

I developed an Access data base for a friend which included a couple of label
reports, and I then installed it on their PC. We both have the MS Office
2003. Data input, reports and everything is working well, except that when
they print their labels, the printer spacing is not exactly the same as mine
and consequently, their labels are not printed within the label space about
halfway through the page. Where should I start looking to correct their
printer spacing problem??? Thanks for any help you may have for me.
Tom
Doug Robbins

Look at the printer. It's paper feed mechanism probably can't handle the
label sheets properly. You can confirm this my printing to a sheet of plain
paper and compare the results.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"TomC" wrote in message
I developed an Access data base for a friend which included a couple of
label
reports, and I then installed it on their PC. We both have the MS Office
2003. Data input, reports and everything is working well, except that
when
they print their labels, the printer spacing is not exactly the same as
mine
and consequently, their labels are not printed within the label space
about
halfway through the page. Where should I start looking to correct their
printer spacing problem??? Thanks for any help you may have for me.
Tom

Graham Mayor

It could be poor label handling by the printer, which afflicts some inkjets,
but the likely explanation is that on the rogue PC there is a disparity
between the document and printer page sizes and/or a print zoom setting has
been applied.

TomC wrote:
I developed an Access data base for a friend which included a couple
of label reports, and I then installed it on their PC. We both have
the MS Office 2003. Data input, reports and everything is working
well, except that when they print their labels, the printer spacing
is not exactly the same as mine and consequently, their labels are
not printed within the label space about halfway through the page.
Where should I start looking to correct their printer spacing
problem??? Thanks for any help you may have for me.
Tom

Avery labels L7162 print too far up the label - looks OK in print. Tracy W Microsoft Word Help 0 April 21st 05 11:49 AM
Labels Avery 8160 caroline New Users 3 March 8th 05 06:40 AM
labels - Avery 5166 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 04:19 PM
bar codes into avery labels 5160 like 2162 labels in ms word all. jim a Mailmerge 1 January 4th 05 10:15 AM
Why can't I use Mail Merge Wizard with Avery 2160 labels?. Andy39 Mailmerge 1 December 10th 04 02:19 AM