Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Colors don't print how I want them to

I am using Windows XP Home and Microsoft Word 2002, and I have a Dell
All-In-One printer. I did one mail merge for outside envelopes for a wedding
invitation and a 2nd mail merge for inside envelopes for a wedding
invitation. When I changed the color of the font for the outside envelope, I
clicked Delivery address: Outside envelope Font Font color More Colors
Custom Red: 169 Green: 128 Blue: 41. I did the same for the

Return address. The color printed the color I wanted. When I changed the
color of the font for the inside envelope, I did it the same way for the
Delivery address, but I didn't change anything for the Return address because
I didn't want to print a Return address. The color printed a different
color. If I added a clip art with the right color on it, the color printed
the color I wanted. I've noticed this different times. I also made several
ovals on the same page a different colorin Microsoft Word. They looked
different on the screen, but they all printed the same color. Do you know a
solution to this?

nkbyrne