CarmenV888

Default duplicate text elsewhere in document from reference point

I would like to create a link/reference point within a Word document. In
other words, when I type a specific word or sentence into a table, that
sentence/word must automatically appear in the footnote that I've created, so
the footnote is based on whatever I type in the document itself. Can anyone
please help me with this? Thanks.
Jay Freedman

See item 3, "Bookmark", at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

numbering chapter sub headings c_angler Microsoft Word Help 36 May 17th 05 04:07 PM
script language in header/footer inadmissible3 Page Layout 12 May 4th 05 03:24 PM
Can autocomplete insert unformatted text into a document? Daiya Mitchell Microsoft Word Help 1 February 22nd 05 02:23 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Using Hyperlinks in Mail Merge IF...THEN...ELSE Statements Mark V Mailmerge 8 November 30th 04 01:31 PM