Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wendy Wendy is offline

Default Can I use email mail merge in MS Office 07 and attach a file too?

I have read the comments that were previously posted, but there are no
references to MS Office 07.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

That method works in Word 2007

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Wendy" wrote in message
I have read the comments that were previously posted, but there are no
references to MS Office 07.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

While Doug's method works well, if you don't mind spending some money on the
task, MAPILabs Mail Merge Toolkit provides the option to include attachments
when merging Outlook data with both Word 2003 and 2007. Furthermore it
reputedly resolves the difficulties some users have had simply merging to
html e-mail format.