SCrowley

Default Can I create lables from addresses in many letters?

I did a mail merge from Outlook 2003 into Word. The letters had to be
"cleaned up" is there any way I can create Labels from my cleaned up
addresses instead of re-merging into Labels and re-cleaning. Yes, the data
source will be cleaned later (corporate contacts data is dirty).

Thanks.
--
Thank you,

Peter Jamieson

There is no simple method but if
a. you have kept the output document
b. there is an obvious way that a piece of code could identify the address
in each letter (e.g. the address text uses a unique paragraph style, or if
the text is always the first piece of text after the first 3 empty
paragraphs in the document or some such) then you ought in theory to be able
to write a VBA macro to extract the addresses.

But that's about the best I can do...

Peter Jamieson