Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SLG

Default Format the return address using different size fonts on each line

We would like to format the "Return" address with different size fonts on
each line but Word does not seem to allow that kind of formatting to be saved
as the "default" return address. Any suggestions?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm

SLG wrote:
We would like to format the "Return" address with different size
fonts on each line but Word does not seem to allow that kind of
formatting to be saved as the "default" return address. Any
suggestions?

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.