Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default New group called for?

Just a thought. Many of the questions on here are technical and to do
with various Word problems, but many are simply seeking the source of
'templates' by which the posters mean documents arranged to do a certain
job, like a business letter or a CV or somesuch. Would it be a good
idea to have such questions, which are often not really technical in
nature but more about document design, in a separate newsgroup? What
think the regulars?