Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dinessa99 dinessa99 is offline

Default How do I switch from two columns to none in the same document?

I'm creating a newsletter which has two columns throughout, but I'm inserting
an advertisements page which I need to be full page. I can't figure out how
to not have all of my other pages revert to full page. Is there a way to
ensure that only the pages I designate are full page and the rest remain
two-columned?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:25:01 -0700, dinessa99
wrote:

I'm creating a newsletter which has two columns throughout, but I'm inserting
an advertisements page which I need to be full page. I can't figure out how
to not have all of my other pages revert to full page. Is there a way to
ensure that only the pages I designate are full page and the rest remain
two-columned?

Insert two section breaks (of the Next Page variety) with at least one paragraph
mark between them. With the cursor between the breaks, go to the Columns dialog.
Make sure the Apply To dropdown is set to "This section", and choose One column.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman