Frank

Default Data Execution Prevention Error

Hello, whenever I print a document from WORD 2003, onto my wireless HP
printer,
I get an error box that states that there is a Data Execution Prevention
Error and Windows Will now Close. The document does eventually print, but
never let's me exit out of the program unless I close the Error Box. I should
tell you that I did go into settings and check the box off to trick the
system in allowing WORD 2003 to by-pass the Data Execution Error, and I no
longer get the error message, but it's still not working right. I have
absolutely no problem with printing from EXCEL or Powerpoint - Only WORD.

Is there a permanent fix to this? Why is this happening only in WORD? As a
point of reference I should tell you that I do have MacAfee Firewall
installed as well if that helps with arriving at a solution.

Your help is most appreciated.

Thanks.