Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike Servat

Default "Template for digital photos and captions"

I am trying to find a template that I can use in Microsoft Word 97 that will
allow me to insert either two digital photos horizontally into the page or a
single vertical digital photo centered in the page. I would like to be able
to insert two or one photos on multiple pages without formating each page and
formating each photo. All of the digitals photographs would be the exact same
size. I would appreciate any help I can get

Thank You
Mike Servat