Michael

Default My watermark only prints every other letter, but the screen shows.

Every time I add a water mark to a legal document, usually the word DRAFT, it
apperas on the screen fine, but only prints every other letter. Please help.

Michael

Suzanne,

I do not know who you are, or why you replied to my post ,I did it thinking
nothing would come of it. Yes you solved my problem. You are incredible.
Thank you thank you thank you.

The one thing I do not understand is why when the semi-transparent button is
clicked the text only prints every other letter. That is not
semi-transparent, it is just silly. Thank you again for all of your help.

"Michael" wrote in message
Every time I add a water mark to a legal document, usually the word DRAFT,

it
apperas on the screen fine, but only prints every other letter. Please

help.

I agree that this is silly. Perhaps the setting works better for pictures.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In the Format | Background | Printed Watermark dialog, clear the check

box
for "Semitransparent."

newsgroup so
all may benefit.