Victor

Default I come up with a blank sheet of paper whenever i try to print in .

I am trying to print from office 2000 but keep on coming up with a blank page
Word Heretic

G'day Victor ,

From your Settings printers dialog, print a test page - did that
work?

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Victor reckoned:

I am trying to print from office 2000 but keep on coming up with a blank page

Anyone experience pages feeding and then the printer prints? rustyd Microsoft Word Help 3 December 14th 04 11:23 AM
How do I use the PRINT field code to ... Dave Microsoft Word Help 3 December 13th 04 04:06 PM
paper feed cpdaly Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 07:13 PM
how can I mark paper edge to exactly fold paper to fit DL envelope graygle Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 07:30 PM
How do I print a single Avery label 5164 on a sheet in Word XP kiam50 Microsoft Word Help 2 November 24th 04 04:43 PM