Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MAB428 MAB428 is offline

Default how do i reset my cursor so its not at the top of the page

I am using Word 2003 and even though my top margin is set at 1" the cursor is
at the top of the page. It will print right, but the view in Word shows me
starting my document at the top of the page. How can I reset the page so the
cursor is at one inch below the top?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm