Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
baldnow baldnow is offline

Default Word 2007 with Excel linked objects

I have linked objects from Excel in Word 2007 (they are .doc and .xps but
converting them to .docx and .xpsx did not fix the problem and required
relinking so I didn't pursue it further). The problem is that in preview I
see the double underlines on my Excel object but when it prints the
underlines sometimes look like a single line or a single line bolded. The
appearance is inconsistent across various linked objects from the same Excel
workbook (even worksheet). On the Excel side I've tried cell border, text
underlines (both double and double accounting) and on the Word side under
options I've told it to use source document formatting. I've also played
around with printer settings all to no avail. I'm at a loss how to fix this
and appearance is important as it goes to a client. Any suggestions?