Trish

Default Printing trouble - message

On my computer I keep receiving the message:

"Please remove the print out of first side from tray and place it in the
input bin. Then press OK to continue printing."

When I am asked to OK or CANCEL after reading the message, it has already
started to print, however, every second page does not print, e.g. page 2, 4,
etc whether I am trying to double side print or single side print in Word.
(I do not have the odd or even page selected)

I am printing to a Ricoh Aficio 2027 photocopier. I have just had the man
from Ricoh here who advised it must be a problem in Word with my computer as
everything prints ok from another computer to the Ricoh, it just seems to be
mine. I have checked all the usual page and print settings.

Excel works fine.

I am using Microsoft XP and Word 2003.

If anyone could assist with my problem I would love to hear from you - thank
you.

Trish
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on File | Print, and uncheck the "Manual duplex" box.

"Trish" wrote:

[...]

Help! I'm getting error messages too much-can't open Resume Wizard LizLB Microsoft Word Help 0 May 3rd 05 01:46 AM
Trouble printing Mayomary Page Layout 3 May 1st 05 05:16 AM
trouble printing envelopes in MS Word 847flowers Microsoft Word Help 1 April 13th 05 10:28 PM
Printing Mail Merge Labels Trouble Jack Mailmerge 1 April 13th 05 09:24 AM
Outlook - Can I "memorize" and insert a duplicate reply message? GinaB Microsoft Word Help 2 February 7th 05 12:19 PM