Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pat Pat is offline

Default How do I save a particular background in word

I use the 'Copy' across a lot of documents. Currently I have to select
Format, Background, Printed Watermark, Text Watermark, Text then select Copy,
then OK. this is all a bit long winded...Is there a way to save the 'Copy'
word in the text option??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tim[_5_] Tim[_5_] is offline

Pat wrote:
I use the 'Copy' across a lot of documents. Currently I have to select
Format, Background, Printed Watermark, Text Watermark, Text then select Copy,
then OK. this is all a bit long winded...Is there a way to save the 'Copy'
word in the text option??

Not sure I understand the "save the 'Copy' word in the text option" part
but if you are trying to avoid having to manually add the watermark each
time, how about making it a template?

Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Open the header view, select the graphic (you may need the white pointed
from the drawing toolbar to select it) and press ALT+F3.

Give the autotext a name (say copy) then type copy + F3 to enter the graphic
on the page (or in the header if you want it on all pages).

Pat wrote:
I use the 'Copy' across a lot of documents. Currently I have to select
Format, Background, Printed Watermark, Text Watermark, Text then
select Copy, then OK. this is all a bit long winded...Is there a way
to save the 'Copy' word in the text option??

Background Images in "Save As PDF" output J R Oakley Page Layout 0 March 28th 07 02:55 AM
How do I save my textured background? Battleship_Bob Microsoft Word Help 0 February 5th 07 08:27 PM
background save Silver New Users 1 July 25th 06 09:38 PM
Background Save Silver Microsoft Word Help 0 July 24th 06 06:01 AM
What is a fast save? Or a background save? william New Users 2 March 2nd 05 11:15 PM