JaxGuyWestside

Default Set Outlook as default profile

I have word 2003. When I click the address book, in the Envelopes and Labels
dialog box, to add an address to the envelope, I'm prompted with the "Choose
Profile" dialog box. I have to choose Outlook each time. I have clicked the
"Set as Default Profile" at least a dozen times, but Word doesn't retain the
setting. Is there another way to set this so I don't get prompted? Or is
there a way to fix the problem?

Thanks,
JaxGuyWestside
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SmF4R3V5V2VzdHNpZGU=?=,

I have word 2003. When I click the address book, in the Envelopes and Labels
dialog box, to add an address to the envelope, I'm prompted with the "Choose
Profile" dialog box. I have to choose Outlook each time. I have clicked the
"Set as Default Profile" at least a dozen times, but Word doesn't retain the
setting. Is there another way to set this so I don't get prompted? Or is
there a way to fix the problem?

I'd try asking this in an Outlook newsgroup, as this is managed by the Exchange
Server stuff, running in the background. When you post, you should list what
other kinds of profiles are appearing.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org