thespursfan

Default List View with multiple records

Hello. I would like to create a four column list with headings, and
under the headings all the records from an access table to show up. I
have a screen shot of what I am trying to explain here
http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/rpharis/screenShot.gif
I know I can do this in access with reports, but I would like to know
if I can do this within word and mailmerge? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

--
thespursfan
Doug Robbins

You can do it with a catalog (on in XP and later it is called directory)
type mailmerge. In the maindocument, insert a one row table and insert the
mergefields into the cells in that row. Execute the merge to a new document
and then insert a new row at the top of the table and insert the field
names. However, it is easier to just open the table in Access, click on the
top left hand corner to select everything, the use copy and paste it into a
Word document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.