Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
EmBee

Default How do I move a graphic

Word 2003
I've included a picture from a file, and put it in the background.
Now, I can't select it. Even when I remove all the text, and it's the only
thing on the page. I can delete it, but dragging the curser from the top to
the bottom, but I can't select it, and then activate the Picture toolbar.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

No offense, but please re-read your post & see if you truly believe someone
other than yourself would understand it - especially the last sentence.

Just as a guess, I'm assuming you used FormatBackgroundPrinted Watermark
to get the picture into your document. If so, the picture was inserted in
the Header/Footer layer of the document, not in the text layer. If you go to
ViewHeader and Footer you should be able to select the image without any
trouble.
--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones