Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jackie j

Default hard copy letterhead, scan, blank document form, type, how to?

I am new to computers. I have hard copy letterhead for letters with printed
logo. How do I scan this form into my computer so I can use it as a document
and type my letters on it/or, how do I set my page to only copy on the blank
portion of my letterhead when put into the printer for printing my letter
onto the hard copy letterhead.