Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
nutronX

Default Trying to copy multiple rows from a table

I've created a complex table that will part of a form (printed). The table
consists of 4 row sections that each contain two header rows & boxes
underneath them, i.e.
(just a sample, real table is much bigger, and contains imbedded tables, and
merged cells).

Test? Pick One
Y/N 1 2 3 4
Pick Another Happy?
5 6 7 8 Y/N

repeat......

Having completed all the formatting I want, I am simply trying to copy and
repeat that 4 row section. Cuttting and pasting doesn't seem to work... the
formatting is not preserved, and I end up spending 1/2 hour each time redoing
the formatting. Is there any way to copy(repeat) those 4 rows while
preserving the fomatting?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Word Heretic

G'day nutronX ,

use styles to control the formatting and it should all stick?

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

nutronX reckoned: