Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ed Denham Ed Denham is offline

Default How do I place pics and retn addr on an Avery 5389 for mail merge

How do I place a Picture and Return Address on an Avery 5389 (2-card) form
for mail merge. I seem to have no control over where the merge address block
is placed and it takes up the whole card not allowing for anything else to be
placed on the card.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm
The return address is just text.
You would probably be better not using the addressblock field. Use instead
the individual fields that make up the address.
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

mail merge place cards Pat 1 Mailmerge 1 May 11th 07 01:00 PM
E-mail merged document with replies going to different e-mail addr Beach Lover Mailmerge 2 February 23rd 07 08:06 PM
How to include addition email addr in the cc line of a mail merge Mail Man Mailmerge 1 October 17th 06 06:21 PM
5389 post cards avery to print out UNH123 Page Layout 1 August 8th 06 04:51 PM
how to transfer a long list of e-mail addresses to my e-mail addr. dusouth Microsoft Word Help 0 April 13th 05 04:35 PM