Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
haus haus is offline

Default Image placeholder "frame" like in InDesign?

Hello,

I am wondering how I can create a placeholder area that specifies where an
image can go. It's important that the image not be stretched or distorted
(like Image Fill), cropping is OK as long as the user has control of this
when the image is first imported.

It doesn't seem like word can do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
haus haus is offline

Another acceptable process would be to allow the images to be top and right
aligned to margins. How would I go about aligning images to margins?