chiconne

Default How do I verify activation of Word 2003 Student/Teacher edition?

In the middle of installing and the activating Word 2003 Student/Teacher
edition, I aborted the Registration portion (that wasn't supposed to be
necessary to activate). I received no confirmation that Microsoft activated
the program--so i don't know if I'm now operating on trial functionality that
is limited after 50 uses or if full Word funtionality is permanently
activated. How do I find out and how do I complete activation if it turns out
that Word activation was aborted with the abortive registration effort?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I think if you go under the Help menu there's something in there.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]