Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
AccessHelp

Default Embed an Excel file in Word

Hello All,

I have a Word file and an Excel file. I would like to combine my Excel file
in my Word file. Basically, I would like to see both in one place. I also
would like the Excel info in Word be automatically reflected whenever we make
changes in Excel, and I would like to have a capability of editing on the
Excel info that are in Word and would reflect them in Excel.

I think we can do that, right? I thought I heard from somewhere that we can
integrate between two Office products.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

There are several approaches depending on quite what you want to end up
with. Spend a little time experimenting with these methods:

Method 1. In Word, go to Insert Object Create from File. Select the
Excel file.

Method 2. Open both the Word and Excel documents. In Excel, select the range
you want to see in Word. Copy. Switch to Word. Go to Edit Paste Special.

In both cases, test the difference between using and not using the 'link'
option.