Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ananova

Default How to use Firefox browser on Word?

I want to send a message in Word like as an attachment but when it popped u
pthe email browser was internet explorer which does not work with my email(
IDK Y). IT wont let me send it using firefox as my browser.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Personally I use an e-mail client to send e-mail, not a browser. Neither IE
nor Firefox sends mail so, I'm afraid, I don't know what your real problem
is.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Ananova" wrote in message
news
I want to send a message in Word like as an attachment but when it popped
pthe email browser was internet explorer which does not work with my

email(
IDK Y). IT wont let me send it using firefox as my browser.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ananova

What I meant was that the browser that OPENS my email client. I have Yahoo as
my email client. When I click Send to as attachment its opens mail.yahoo.com
except the browser that it opens in is IE. I want it to open in Firefox, IE
does not( for some strange reason) work with my computer that great so I want
it to open in Firefox.

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Personally I use an e-mail client to send e-mail, not a browser. Neither IE
nor Firefox sends mail so, I'm afraid, I don't know what your real problem
is.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Ananova" wrote in message
news
I want to send a message in Word like as an attachment but when it popped

pthe email browser was internet explorer which does not work with my

email(
IDK Y). IT wont let me send it using firefox as my browser.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

I'm sorry I didn't know you could use a web-based e-mail client like that.

I assume you have Firefox set as your default browser but, as I don't know
how to set up Yahoo for mail from my PC I can't do any tests.

I will have to leave this for someone else. Sorry.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Personally I use an e-mail client to send e-mail, not a browser. Neither

IE
nor Firefox sends mail so, I'm afraid, I don't know what your real

problem
is.

--
Enjoy,