Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christian Christian is offline

Default How do I enable "blue background, white text" in Word 2007?

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the "blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences. Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can it?

Yes it can.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Christian" schreef in bericht
Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the "blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

May I ask why you like that color scheme? I've seen others asking about it
and I honestly don't understand why that use that. It's so............DOS.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Christian" wrote in message
Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the "blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

On Mar 21, 10:17 am, Christian
wrote:
Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the "blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences. Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can it?

I suppose that you could create a template for yourself and apply a
blue background. If your template font color is set to automatic then
your on screen documents will appear a white text on blue.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

JoAnn,

That reminds me of my wife asking "Why do you like liver and onions,
it is so gross?"

Hey, I like it ;-)

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the "blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can it?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

YUCK!! Why DO you like liver and onions? I was forced to eat that as a
child. I can't even look at a slab of that in the butcher's case.
shudder!!!

(This comes from a woman who likes bacon "wiggly".)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

oups.com...

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the "blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can
it?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Because they are to die for ;-). Fried chicken gizzards and mustard
too. Mmmm...

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the "blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option, can
it?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

EEEEEEK!!!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

ups.com...

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the
"blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option,
can
it?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

I'm with you on the chicken gizzards, but ....

The ONE time my mother put liver & onions on the table for dinner, my Dad,
Sister and I looked back and forth at each other and then got up and went to
McDonald's. g

Dan

ups.com...

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the
"blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option,
can
it?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Dan,

You have good taste when it comes to chicken, but if you walked away from
liver and onions then you simply haven't lived ;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Dan Freeman wrote:
I'm with you on the chicken gizzards, but ....

The ONE time my mother put liver & onions on the table for dinner, my
Dad, Sister and I looked back and forth at each other and then got up
and went to McDonald's. g

Dan

ups.com...

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the
"blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the
Preferences. Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this
option, can
it?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

Liver is just about the only thing I'll turn away. :-)

Mom was raised on a farm in the midwest, and we hung around with a lot of
family friends who were farmers. We could often get parts of the beast that
the farmer couldn't sell, dirt cheap.

My sister and I grew up *loving* things that other folks think is weird,
only because Mom was trying to stretch the budget. Pan-fried beef heart is a
particular favorite.

Dan

Dan Freeman wrote:
I'm with you on the chicken gizzards, but ....

The ONE time my mother put liver & onions on the table for dinner, my
Dad, Sister and I looked back and forth at each other and then got up
and went to McDonald's. g

Dan

ups.com...

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the
"blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the
Preferences. Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this
option, can
it?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I'm with Greg here - bring on the liver and onions, or chicken livers
lightly fried in olive oil, or baked lamb's hearts stuffed with sage and
onion, or kidneys. Mmmmmmm

The problem with liver is that many people simply overcook it, so that it
ends up like shoe leather.

Dan Freeman wrote:
I'm with you on the chicken gizzards, but ....

The ONE time my mother put liver & onions on the table for dinner,
my Dad, Sister and I looked back and forth at each other and then
got up and went to McDonald's. g

Dan

ups.com...