Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mrs. Tax Mrs. Tax is offline

Default confidential fax cover sheet

I would like the wording that you put at the end of a fax or email to show
confidential Information. I know it state that this is only intended for the
person ...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Off topic for this newsgroup, but something like:

NOTICE - This message is the property of [name of organization]. It may also
be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action with respect to it.

If you have received this message in error please notify [name of
organization] immediately via [contact details]

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP