Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
boat0501 boat0501 is offline

Default office 2007 trial

After downloading Office 2007 trial, how do I open & get started.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Did you follow the instructions to install it on the website at

Instructions
To install this download:

1.. Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving
the file to your hard disk.
2.. Double-click the Enterprise.exe program file on your hard disk to
start the Setup program.
3.. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:

After you install this download, use Office Enterprise 2007 as you typically
would.

To remove this download:

1.. On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
2.. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3.. In the list of currently installed programs, select Office Enterprise
2007 and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow
the instructions to remove the program.
4.. Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP