lms

Default How do I make Word2002 position cursor at end of line as Word2000

In Word2000, when clicking to the right of a line of text, the cursor would
snap to immediately after the final character on the line ready for typing
further text.
In Word2002 when I do this the whole line of text is highlighted.
How do I make Word2002 behave as Word2000 did?

lms

Sorry, duplicate posting since I couldn't find my original posting. Now
resolved. See 'How not to select whole line of text when clicking to right'
11/24/2004.

Normal.dot had somehow become corrupted and had managed to acquire a
'Complex Scripts' language setting of 'Arabic Saudi Arabia'.
Starting Word in Safe Mode created a fresh Normal.dot and the problem went
away.